Thursday 20 April 2017

Lifestyle changes

Not at the jetsetting level of Online Marketing just yet but the prospect of being able to enjoy precious time at Cotteridge Park with the family (including son who's behind the camera) makes the effort worthwhile. It's interesting to reflect on the fact that after all these years of bringing up my own children there is still an overwhelming sense of emotion when I have my Grandson in my arms.Time flies, it seems at an ever increasing rate and the need to be positive and thankful for what we share has never been more apposite.

This, I guess, is the main reason behind my personal need to get fit and stay healthy both in mind and body. I am grateful for my good fortune in being in reasonably good condition (for 70 years of age) and I suppose a big factor in this state of affairs is my general optimism and a 'glass half full' attitude of mind. Every day I think of how fortunate I am to have such a loving family who are worth every ounce of effort I can put in on their behalf. I am also forever mindful of the fact that there are others who are less fortunate than ourselves, a message my children have also adopted and try to make a positive contribution to society, in return. 

What has this to do with Social Media or Online Marketing I hear you say, well......the idea is that one, if not necessarily the main, outcome is that being financially secure allows you to have more opportunity to spend quality time with those you care for most.

Online Marketing offers the opportunity to do just that and as I have found in the course of my studies, there are also many other benefits in terms of providing a revitalising challenge to keep the balance in terms of mental stimulus. In addition I have been kickstarted into getting fit, 'Healthy mind, healthy body'. (back on two wheels again, my legs don't know what’s hit them) significant lifestyle changes abound and feeling good.

The prospects are improving daily as I develop my online business and things are gradually becoming clearer and easier to manage. This blog is one example of a new skill I have learned and I am now feeling much more comfortable with the challenges ahead. Learning how to use Social Media as a business tool has been very revealing and has caused me to think of it in a new light, its not just the trivial avenue for banal chatter that I previously thought it was. Mistakes have been made but they are getting fewer and fewer.



Watch this space

No comments:

Post a Comment