Sunday 16 April 2017

THURSDAY, 13 APRIL 2017


What does the Future hold?

Are you looking to retire but still need something to challenge you? Do you worry about the future? Have you children/grandchildren? Does their potential future debt (University fees) concern you? Do you feel impotent in terms of resolving some/all of these issues? Is your pension adequate? Have you looked at the prospects for growth? Does the Internet frighten you? Does Social media baffle you? Is it something that you consider trivial or irrelevant? Are you aware you can make money online? Can you conquer your fears about the Internet and use it to run a business from home? 


Approaching the age of 70 I experienced all of these emotions and more. I was seriously worried about how my children and grandson were going to cope in a very uncertain world. In addition I felt that I needed something to satisfy my own requirements in terms of a challenge. 

After all I was ONLY 70 and I felt I had much more to offer. 

I have gone into what I did next in an earlier blog (see below) and I have begun to feel whole again. I am writing this in the hope that my ongoing experience will be of use to someone 'out there', it is the beginning of a journey and I feel confident that the destination I have chosen will be successfully reached with the support of the team at Left Click Right Click (aka Paul OMahony) If anyone is at all interested in sampling what is on offer try this link to visit his Facebook page and get a view of the future.The future is Online.

Additionally, I have compiled three free reports which are an introduction to Online Marketing and which offer advice on getting started. To claim these FREE reports click on 'the Tree' (above right) OR here. Hope you find them interesting and of use in making a decision which could change your life for the better

No comments:

Post a Comment