Tuesday 13 June 2017

The future

Following the disastrous result of the UK  election it remains to be seen whether promises made can be kept. Unholy alliances with Minority parties are likely to dictate compromise just when we need positivity. I was a last minute decider and IMO the outcome is the worst possible option. The uncertainty in terms of business and the Brexit negotiations is likely to have profound effects on employment and the economy as a whole. Assuming that the 'Brexiteers' are right it will take years to build up flourishing relationships with new business partners and who knows what the effect will be on existing partnerships within Europe. As these uncertainties take hold it could not be be a better time to become completely independent of the system and go it alone. Those who dipped their toes in the Online Marketing business in recent years have seen tremendous growth and with the tendency for more and more people to purchase goods and services through the internet it is only going to get bigger.
With this in mind I have invested in a programme fronted by a top level online marketer and the course  I will be following is aimed at building a solid business which I can take on and provide for my family into the future. I am developing a set of skills to enable me to take advantage of the current (and future) situation and in the process I aim to pass on experiences from my perspective to help others who might be thinking along the same lines, There is no magic bullet in this respect, it is taking a lot of hard and persistent work and I don't expect to see the benefits of my efforts for a few months yet, However, in twelve months I should have all of the tools to enable me to go it alone and sustain a growing business which can be handed on to my children to further develop. As I have said earlier in this blog the main aim is to generate a sustainable level of income for my children but also it has given me a new lease of life in terms of exercising the 'grey matter'. I felt that all of the skills I had developed over the years were being wasted and I felt I had so much more to offer. I am afterall ONLY 70 and needed a challenge to stimulate me and keep on growing. I plan to develop the blog to cover a range of associated elements linked to a perceived 'senior lifestyle', primarily associated with online marketing and my personal experiences I hope it will also provide some amusing asides. It is still early days and there's a lot to do but I am comfortable with the targets set and confident in the potential outcome. Watch this space. (and learn from my mistakes ;-) http://tiny.cc/2y17ky

No comments:

Post a Comment