Friday 27 October 2017

Facebook Marketing

Are you concerned about your future? Would you like to be in a position to help your family through tricky financial times? Do you feel there is more you can do following retirement? Are you feeling worthless now that you have finished work? If so I would recommend that you take a look at Social Media Marketing as a project which could solve all of the above issues and enable you to achieve a valuable level of additional income. I personally experienced the frustration of a lack of something worthwhile to do with my life and in my search for a suitable alternative I came across the possibility of utilising social media as a business that could be run from home. As I was an IT newbie I needed a mentor to guide me through the early stages of setting up my business and my research threw up an exuberant young man, by the name of Paul OMahony. Paul is widely recognised internationally as a foremost expert in Social Media and he is an accomplished  and humourous speaker. He offers clear and unambiguous advice to his students and he is particularly excited by the potential of one platform in particular. Facebook offers massive opportunity for building a business and expanding a customer base. Astute imaging and regular content posting helps to create a high level of trust with your customers which in turn develops into a long lasting relationship with potential for further sales. Because of the vast potential of this area there is no time to lose, the sooner you take the plunge the better because of the rapidly expanding nature of Facebook Marketing..





If the thought of a Social Media business, working from home with hours to suit yourself, appeals to you you could not do better than to take a look at this FREE webinar presented by my mentor and Internationally renowned Social Media expert Paul OMahony 




Paul presenting at a Inner Circle gathering of his students in Peterborough 2017

To check out your 'totally no strings' FREE introduction to Social Media Marketing 

go to 


'You are never too old'
Ray Willey 


No comments:

Post a Comment